Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
By marciodias2003
I've been installed the Windows version of the PM OSS. I can't add any field to a Dynaform. Trying to do this I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function posix_getpid() in C:\Arquivos de programas\ProcessMaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\newgulliver\workflow\engine\classes\class.xmlDb.php on line 452
By marciodias2003
I've uninstalled, downloaded and installed again. The error persists. I think that the SF mirror might not have been updated the file. Any idea?
Are you interested in a Brazilian Portuguese translation of the PM?
By MaBoRaK

marciodias2003 wrote:I've uninstalled, downloaded and installed again. The error persists. I think that the SF mirror might not have been updated the file. Any idea?
Are you interested in a Brazilian Portuguese translation of the PM?
It seems that the last modification are not updated at sourceforge.net.
You can find another alternative to upgrade ProcessMaker at
http://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic.php?t=79

In this way you always will have the latest ProcessMaker ;)

Good luck.

connection closed.
By bcflowgo
When I try to add a field in the dynaforms module, I get a screen showing only a title and scroll bar - no fields are available to imput data. For example, when I click on the button to add a title to a form that says 'Add title' at the top and has only a scroll bar right below that - I do not get the 'Properties' content where I am able to enter the Field Name, Label, Group, etc.

I have followed the steps to update ProcessMaker using the TortoiseSVN client, but the issue persists.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Case status draft

Alguien me puede ayudar? Mis casos siempre quedan […]

Download Processmaker version 3.8.3

Hello good people , anyone with Version 3.8. […]

Dappsfirm specializes in Poker Game Development, o[…]

Dappsfirm specializes in Keno Game Development, of[…]