Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
By chrisand
Hello,

We have been implementing ProcessMaker Community 3.0. We recently found some bugs and must upgrade to 3.0.1.8.

However, the instructions located here:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/UpgradingProcessMaker
are very incorrect for a windows system.

There are no files located in this location - the folder does not exist when using the 'generic installation'.
cd c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-X_X_X_X\mysql\bin

This may be the case for the 'production' version, but not so for Community edition.

Could I please have the location of these scripts to perform an update and a backup. Without the automatic scripts as described in the upgrade procedure, I will have to completely recreate the users, groups, departments and configurations from scratch - and I'm only moving from 3.0.1 to 3.0.1.8.

Any assistance on performing this upgrade would be helpful. (is it as simple as copying over the files in the .tar.gz folder? Or are there specific settings performed during the installation procedure? My first attempt to 'over-write' the ProcessMaker code resulted in failure on a test machine - I could no longer login)

thanks,

-Chris

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]