Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
I'm trying to use ProcessMaker Mobile however I'm finding the following problem.

When I create a case from a process developed in the "BPM Project" version, this new case does not appear in the inbox of the mobile application. These cases are not listed in Participated and Draft also.

Oddly enought, If I create a new case from a process developed in the classical version, the case is listed in the Inbox and in the other boxes of the mobile application.

I read in this forum a post reporting a similar problem and saying that it has been resolved in the enterprise version.

I am running the latest version of ProcessMaker community 3.0.1.7 and the latest version of the mobile application 1.0.7.

Could someone please help me with this issue? Having this function for mobile applications running is very important to us.

Thanks in advance!

----------------------

Investigating the problem I discovered that the mobile application uses the Light class to sysc information regarding cases.

This class uses the Lists class to return information regarding "Inbox". This information is recorded in the list_inbox database table. The fact is that the cases from processes developed in the "standard version" fill this table while the cases created in the "BPM version" no.

Can anyone help me with this, because i know this is causing the problem but do not know how to fix it.

Thanks in advanced.
jtorres2010 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 pm I'm trying to use ProcessMaker Mobile however I'm finding the following problem.

When I create a case from a process developed in the "BPM Project" version, this new case does not appear in the inbox of the mobile application. These cases are not listed in Participated and Draft also.

Oddly enought, If I create a new case from a process developed in the classical version, the case is listed in the Inbox and in the other boxes of the mobile application.

I read in this forum a post reporting a similar problem and saying that it has been resolved in the enterprise version.

I am running the latest version of ProcessMaker community 3.0.1.7 and the latest version of the mobile application 1.0.7.

Could someone please help me with this issue? Having this function for mobile applications running is very important to us.

Thanks in advance!

----------------------

Investigating the problem I discovered that the mobile application uses the Light class to sysc information regarding cases.

This class uses the Lists class to return information regarding "Inbox". This information is recorded in the list_inbox database table. The fact is that the cases from processes developed in the "standard version" fill this table while the cases created in the "BPM version" no.

Can anyone help me with this, because i know this is causing the problem but do not know how to fix it.

Thanks in advanced.
I also need help with this. If someone could help us that would be really great.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Brian.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]