Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
I created a community version of ProcessMaker on Azure using Bitnami. It all works fine. When I installed the mobile app on my iPhone 5, it installs fine, I can log in, I can start cases under the + icon. But the inbox, draft, participated, unassigned all show zero entries - when the user has many items (that can be seen when logging on via the normal web login).

I find no documentation saying the mobile app only connects / works with enterprise version. I am befuddled the mobile connects fine and can start cases - but it cannot see or work on existing cases. So it seems to 'half' work. Well, 1/10th work, on the mobile side.

If it is a case of having to buy, upgrade to an enterprise license... so be it. I must have mobile ability for my proof of concept.

Is there a bug in the mobile app on community version? Or do I need to upgrade to enterprise?

Thanks and GREAT product for a newbie like me. It works and I can figure it all out. (but on this mobile 'no see cases' problem, I am 100% stuck)
Since I posted this post, I also subscribed to the 30 day enterprise cloud version. Same story. Process set up fine. Works fine via a web page. But the ios app can log on, attach to the workspace, and the + does indeed start a case. BUT BUT BUT no cases show in the inbox, and the app just says 'No data is currently avaialable. Please pull down to refresh'... but pull down does nothing

update.... I have just tested again the Enterprise. And NOW IT WORKS, IT WORKS, I CAN SEE INBOX, DRAFT, PARTICATED, ETC... ON THE IOS app connected to the 'enterprise 30 day cloud trial'

testing to the community version on Azure (Bitnami VM) doe not fix the problem... you can connnect, start a case, but no data for inbox, draft, etc

So, my question morphs to

1) is this an intermittent problem
2) did enterprise fix something (I did shoot them a message)
3) does it only work (sometimes) in enterprise, but never on community
4) is there some problem with the Azure set up

But, some success.... I can now test the ios app... but only on enterprise

Please, should it work with community. I see no documention saying mobile apps only for enterprise. Does anyone know.

If you're seeking to maximize gains and minimize r[…]

Embark on your virtual journey with Dappsfirm! Our[…]

Unleash your creativity with us! Dive into the wor[…]

Most entrepreneurs would pick the crypto exchange […]