Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
By ethanthekiwi
I am trying to create an output document as a PDF for a new process. I'm not much of a designer when it comes to form styles, I'm afraid, so I would like to use some kind of HTML template. (The department that I'm building this for told me that the very basic looking form I made in the WYSIWYG editor didn't look professional enough).

The problem I am having is that none of the HTML I use, or to be more precise none of the CSS, renders correctly. It might look pretty good in the WYSIWYG editor, but when I actually export it looks like most of the CSS was stripped and the rest was rendered poorly. I've tried inline CSS and templates for HTML email clients, and none seem to work well. Is there a particular standard or deviation of HTML that should be used here? Or is the WYSIWYG editor my only option?

Examples:
This Invoice template for example https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/html ... index.html renders like you can see
WYSIWYG.JPG
WYSIWYG.JPG (67.56 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
PDF.JPG
PDF.JPG (72.56 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
(Just ignore the content of the output document, it was just for testing)

ProcessMaker 2.5.1
Using TCPDF for Output Doc

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

Wat is Fildena Double 200?

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

💥 Join the Exclusive Trading Community and Experie[…]

Briefly introduce the topic and provide context. S[…]