Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
By ianetch
Hi

I read the "ProcessMaker Installation in Hosted Environment" document which requires register_globals = On

I know this will be a problem for us and searched the forums to find 3 references - one relevant to my query from darkstar where I think he said this should be set register_globals = Off

I would be really grateful for clarification as I would be unable to use the system if On is the required setting. I am excited by the project and really hope I can take some next steps :)

Many thanks for your help, Ian
By MaBoRaK

In reality it doesn't matter if you have register_global activated or not. PM wors in both cases.

connection closed.
By spesantez
Hi, i want to install processmaker in a hosted environment. As my host does not provide Apache 2, I'm looking for other hosts. I contact them and they gave me the following information:

Deflate - couldn't be installed on shared server
Expires - installed
Rewrite - installed
Vhost_alias - installed

MySQL Server version: 5.0.89
PHP 5.2.12
php is compiled with:
php-gd, php-mysql, php-xml,
php-soap, php_mbstring

You can set PHP variables yourself in custom php.ini

So they claim Deflate module can't be installed in a hosted environment.
Will processmaker run with defalate not installed??

Thank you very much!
By amosbatto
I have never tried it, but it might work without the deflate module, since that module is used to reduce bandwidth usage by compressing content. If it isn't installed, it might just require more bandwidth to run. I'm not really sure. You will have to just install PM and see what happens.

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

Wat is Fildena Double 200?

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

💥 Join the Exclusive Trading Community and Experie[…]

Briefly introduce the topic and provide context. S[…]