Unofficial documentation how to do interesting things and work around problems in ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Unofficial documentation for features which have not been tested by Quality Assurance or may change in future versions of ProcessMaker
By bayatloo
Hi,
I have a problem and I will be approciated if you help me.
in a grid control, i have 6 fields (they are textbox). i want to cancatenate the 1-5 textboxes in 6th textbox.
for example:

grid_1

A B C D E ABCDE

thanks
By bayatloo
thanks a lot.
i have 3 question about it:
1. when I have a dropdown in grid control, concatenation field include the "key" of dropdown instead of the "label"
2. when I fill the 1-5 fields in the dynaform, the concatenation is ok, but when use a excel file to call the data of fields, the concatenation field remain empty.
3. when the clientsList fields are between other fields in a grid control, how should I change this code ?
thanks
By amosbatto
I have added a second example that answers your questions 1 and 3:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Conca ... rid_fields

2. when I fill the 1-5 fields in the dynaform, the concatenation is ok, but when use a excel file to call the data of fields, the concatenation field remain empty.
I don't understand. Do you have a File field in the grid and you want to concatenate the filename of the uploaded file? Providing a screenshot would be helpful.
By bayatloo
Thanks for your guidance.

I set a trigger before a dynaform, that call data from a excel file. so when the user open the form, some of the fields in grid control were filled. I want to add a textbox in grid control that the value of this is concatenation of filled fields.
By amosbatto
bayatloo wrote:I set a trigger before a dynaform, that call data from a excel file. so when the user open the form, some of the fields in grid control were filled. I want to add a textbox in grid control that the value of this is concatenation of filled fields.
If the textbox is in the grid its value should be concatenated normally. If your question is how to populate a grid from a trigger, see:
https://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php ... s_with_PHP

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]