Discussion about developing the ProcessMaker application and suggestions for improving it
Hi,

I require assistance from all of you. We have recently upgraded our ProcessMaker to version 3.5.7 community edition. However, we are facing an issue where normal users are unable to view any function from information dropdown. Surprisingly, the admin role does not encounter this problem. Can anyone provide assistance with this matter?

All permission has been granted in the form.
Kindly refer to below images as reference.

Thank you.

This is using admin role. Can open Dynaform function, and see the form details.
AdminRole.PNG
AdminRole.PNG (8.78 KiB) Viewed 22803 times
Using operator role, user unable to click on those function
UserRole.PNG
UserRole.PNG (11.92 KiB) Viewed 22803 times
Form permission is set as below. Even set participation NO also unable to view
FormPermission.PNG
FormPermission.PNG (10.45 KiB) Viewed 22803 times
Operator role(default)
OperatorRole.PNG
OperatorRole.PNG (36.24 KiB) Viewed 22803 times
reillyefrain wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:50 am this is from July and I still cannot see the solution, please help!
The open-source nature of ClearOS further enhances its appeal. Being open-source means that the software is constantly evolving, with contributions from a global community of developers and users.
eformadmin wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:06 pm For temporary solution, I got create new role as below permission and able to view the dynaform.

Role.JPG
hi, thanks for your reply,
but if we give this permission for normal user, they can view all listed form in same server, means it will expose information P&C.

BR
Muiz
Hi,
This feature is for the commercial version and is no longer available in the public version from your installed version. If needed, we can add this feature to your version,
Register a ticket on our site:

http://pmlearning.info
Thanks

We prioritize customer safety and satisfaction, wh[…]

Looking to order Percocet online? Xanaxgeneric.com[…]

For MBOX to Outlook conversion, try the Betavare […]

Hi, thank you for your response, we proceeded with[…]