Discussion about developing the ProcessMaker application and suggestions for improving it
By springhigh
Hi PM

With PM 4 being released later this year, and the community edition already available on GitHub.
Are there plans to add a PM 4 Forum ? and PM 4 documentation on the Processmaker site ?

Thanks
By amosbatto
I will add a PM 4 section in the forum when PM 4 is ready for questions about its usage, rather than questions about its development. Right now all feedback should go directly to the developers by registering issues in the Github bug tracker:
https://github.com/ProcessMaker/processmaker/issues

Documentation is being prepared, but it isn't yet publicly available.
By PipSqueak
Is there a comprehensive installation manual for PM4? I have tried following the instructions on the github page, but I'm confused by npm install, composer install - in the end, I have to find other resources to install these. Even then, I get confused on how to properly set up the software and would really appreciate a more user-friendly guide.
By amosbatto
PipSqueak wrote:Is there a comprehensive installation manual for PM4? I have tried following the instructions on the github page, but I'm confused by npm install, composer install - in the end, I have to find other resources to install these. Even then, I get confused on how to properly set up the software and would really appreciate a more user-friendly guide.
I would also appreciate an easier installation manual. :-)
We don't have a better manual, and I also had trouble trying to follow the instructions.
Please file a bug report at https://github.com/ProcessMaker/processmaker/issues and explain where you got stuck in the installation. Hopefully, one of the PM4 developers can help you.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]