Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
By palak231
Hi this is Palak Sharma..
I have completed two year of my engineering and lots of programming languages I am learning here but my interest is in PHP programming language. Now I am looking for doing PHP coding in advance level but I have a confusion which framework I should use for PHP coding. Can anyone give their comments on this.
Hoping for positive response.
Thanks
By anushka866
Hi Palak,
If you are the one who is interested in coding in PHP then like other languages there are lots of framework is available on internet for PHP coding. Well you can also check below article link where 10 best PHP framework are mentioned, you can choose any one of them.

You can also check it by click here.

https://www.techgeekbuzz.com/blog/php-frameworks/

Hope it will really helps you in this regards.
Thanks
By africanblue
Namespaces, Interfaces, Overloading, Anonymous Functions, and Shorter Array Syntax are just a few of the cutting-edge PHP features that High Laravel makes use of. From the simplest to the "super powerful" content management systems, Laravel has been the basis for a wide variety of excellent CMS packages, both free and paid.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]