Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi
I'm trying to make a public form in ProcessMaker, so I made a DynaForm and assigned it to a Start Event, which is set to be in Web Entry condition, then I generate the form's link, and pass it to the user. Indeed, the Start Event, has been conducted to a simple Task, which is assigned to Admin, and that task leads to an End Event...
Everything seems OK, except when I add a File Upload element! So in this case when a user tries to upload a file, faces to this error:
Code: Select all
Bad Request: This case has 0 current delegations
Why it is so?!
Am I do anything wrong?
Is there a better way to make a Public Form using ProcessMaker?
Hello mhasgari,

I wonder which version of ProcessMaker you are using? however, it will not work because files can be uploaded only to existing cases, at the moment the web entry loads there isn't an existing case, it will only be created once it is submitted. I would recommend setting the web entry to Multiple steps configuration, even if you only have one single form it will work.

I hope it works.

Regards,
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]