Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By H3Dott
I have a dropdown in dynaform that wants to show [first name + space + last name} from USERS Table. for example: Jon Tomasson. I want the next task will be assigned to this user.
Can I do this with sql Property in dynaform?
and Can I do this with place a Trigger before dynaform?
By H3Dott
H3Dott wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:47 am I have a dropdown in dynaform that wants to show [first name + space + last name} from USERS Table. for example: Jon Tomasson. I want the next task will be assigned to this user.
I insert the following code in sql Property but don't show any things. (this code work in PHPMyAdmin database)
SELECT concat(column1, ' ' , column2) from table_name
By H3Dott
H3Dott wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:44 am
H3Dott wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:47 am I have a dropdown in dynaform that wants to show [first name + space + last name} from USERS Table. for example: Jon Tomasson. I want the next task will be assigned to this user.
I insert the following code in sql Property but don't show any things. (this code work in PHPMyAdmin database)
SELECT concat(column1, ' ' , column2) from table_name
The problem was solved with this code :D
SELECT id, concat(column1, ' ' , column2) from table_name
By kirkwg
Dropdown's structure is key/value pair. A list of Values will be shown when clicking the dropdown. But the Key is selected based on its value. So usually for SQL property will be like that:

SELECT surname, surname FROM <table-name>; or
SELECT concat(firstname,' ', surname), concat(firstname,' ', surname) FROM <table-name>; or
SELECT companyNo, concat(companyNo, ' - ', companyName) FROM <table-name>
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]