Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello,

First post. New to ProcessMaker and plan to check it out for few days to see if it can do what we need.

Basically, I want to create a pool of templates (recurring todos) and have a cron/scheduler task run over that pool of templates looking at various fields within the template to determine if it's time to create a new object (a todo task for a user).

Basically this is a cron/scheduler-based todo list for multiple users (the user/s who gets assigned the todo will be named in the template for each todo). Once a todo itself is created by scheduler, of course it can have a life of its own in a different table of actual todos (since it is not a template).

Is something like this possible with out of the box features of Process Maker?

Thanks!
Hi Jaypub,

I am not sure I properly understand your need, however, ProcessMaker does have an option to start cases on a process automatically, if you are referring to those cases created for a particular process the pool of TODO list with some prefilled fields then yes, you can do it, I would assume that the initial form being used in the process would be the template.

I hope that is what you need. Below you'll find a link with documentation on how to create those cases automatically.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Events#Timer_Start_Event

Kind regards,

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]