Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello,

I am trying to email a user when they are chosen from the dropdown. I have created a dropdown that links to MySQL and displays the list of users, I would like to use the emails linked to the user on the SQL database to notify them of progress of the process.

Thank you
Attachments
ProcessMaker1.PNG
ProcessMaker1.PNG (9.66 KiB) Viewed 5190 times
ProcessMaker2.PNG
ProcessMaker2.PNG (3.56 KiB) Viewed 5190 times
ProcessMaker3.PNG
ProcessMaker3.PNG (19.55 KiB) Viewed 5190 times
Hello,

I didn't get clear of your question or problem? Kindly say more on what you want?

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/ProcessMaker_Functions/Email_Functions
PMFSendMessage() - function sends out customized email notifications using a template. For more information, see Trigger Messages. Is that what you want or ask for??

Cheers.
Hello, Kirkwg thank you for your help.

I am trying to notify users via their emails when a task is completed by selecting the appropriate users from a drop-down found on the initial dynaform, to start the process. So on the initial dynaform my dropdown shows a list of users that are in the processmaker SQL database. When someone selects a user from the drop-down, I would like their email account to be informed of any updates in the process.

I am having trouble linking the email to the user when the user is selected.
for example, in the drop-down there is user 1, user 2 and user 3. If you select user 2, then they will now be notified of when a task is completed via their email registered with the ProcessMaker account.

Thank you again for your help
Kindly export your process .pmx file to see clearly your tasks and the coding.

Q1/ As you could get the USR_ID, USR_EMAIL, etc. for selected User, you can simply use JS PMFSendMessage() to
send email to your user?

Q2/ What is your real problem encountered?
Sorry as I still not clearly understand your question yet? Any coding or examples to see? Thanks

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]

BC. Game Clone Script is a ready-made software sol[…]

A cryptocurrency exchange script is essentially pr[…]