Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello, I am currently having trouble displaying a checked Checkbox on the Output Document, I have found some topics but using Checkgroups instead of the Checkbox. Thank you in advance for your help.
Attachments
Processmaker2.PNG
Processmaker2.PNG (4.05 KiB) Viewed 6293 times
Processmaker1.PNG
Processmaker1.PNG (13.39 KiB) Viewed 6293 times
Hi there,

Reference link: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Output_Documents#Checkboxes_in_Output_Documents
Example screenshot attached FYI, good luck, cheers.

Ideas:
1/ Prepare the HTML doc for the output doc, say have a checkbox
2/ Insert a case variable along side with the checkbox html code
3/ Write a trigger and place this trigger before the step of generating output doc, in order to set the value of case var
4/The output doc should show with a checkbox checked
Attachments
PM364_Output-Documents-chekcbox-ProcessMaker.png
PM364_Output-Documents-chekcbox-ProcessMaker.png (106.68 KiB) Viewed 6268 times
Hello, kirkwg thank you for your response,

I tried making my own process using the example provided by you, but I am still having trouble. I am not sure if it's the value on the HTML Output Doc or on the checkbox defined in the Dynaform.

Thank you again for you help.
Attachments
(35.07 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
It looks like there is a bug there in Processmaker:

<div><input type="checkbox" name="contactClient" value="contact" @#checking />Contact Client</div>
as it will interpreted as
<div><input type="checkbox" name="contactClient" value="contact" checking="" />Contact Client</div>

In the meantime, try don't use the checkbox in output doc , converted it the format as e.g.
chekcbox_1 = "true" or "false" //display like this in output doc

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]