Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I have been looking at PM, Camunda, Activity and several other BPMN engines for years now. We have been using Camunda Community for a while now and I was really hoping to replace it with PM4.

The problem was for the past year we could never get it installed. There was an update about a month ago to the Docker installation and just this week, I was finally able to get PM4 installed and play around a little.

The main problem I see is any of the Low-Code features like Data Connectors seem to be only part of the EE version.

It seems there really is not much in the community version to evaluate that offer anything above Camunda.

I looked a the price point for EE and it seems almost double the cost of the new Cloud Camunda product.

I don't want to take away from the hard work you guys have put in PM but as someone who has been watching & evaluating BPM Engines for years, I feel PM4 is less stable, less mature,, smaller community and really is not offering any features that would make evaluating & migrating worth the effort.

Am I missing something?

Please advise.
GChester wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:02 pm I have been looking at PM, Camunda, Activity and several other BPMN engines for years now. We have been using Camunda Community for a while now and I was really hoping to replace it with PM4.

The problem was for the past year we could never get it installed. There was an update about a month ago to the Docker installation and just this week, I was finally able to get PM4 installed and play around a little.

The main problem I see is any of the Low-Code features like Data Connectors seem to be only part of the EE version.

It seems there really is not much in the community version to evaluate that offer anything above Camunda.

I looked a the price point for EE and it seems almost double the cost of the new Cloud Camunda product.

I don't want to take away from the hard work you guys have put in PM but as someone who has been watching & evaluating BPM Engines for years, I feel PM4 is less stable, less mature,, smaller community and really is not offering any features that would make evaluating & migrating worth the effort.

Am I missing something?

Please advise.
hello

where can i download PM4 for windows?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]