Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello,

I have a question regarding opening / saving a case by two people:

There's a case assigned to a group of people. Two people of that group open that case simultaneously without knowledge of each other. Person 1 saves the form, person 2 saves it right after person one with different values. The values of person 1 are overwritten by person 2. I would expect that there's something like a lock function on opened cases - but there's no.

How do you handle this situation? Is there any possibility to code some Java Script?

I would be glad if someone could give me some hints. Thanks a lot.
Hello there,

It seems to me that the concept is like this as far as I know:
1/ A PROCESS can be assigned to a group of people. Different people within the group can OPEN a NEW Case for his own!
2. Only ONE person can access a TASK say task#1 within the CASE# at a time. Then a subsequent Task say task#2,
will be accessed by another person so that he/she can do the editing. There is no conflict for locking to that task or case??

So Process, Case, Task, etc... Can you revise your question if possible?? or perhaps I still not understand your quesiton?
Thank you!
Hi,
Unfortunately, you do not have a specific solution for this issue and usually this issue occurs in parallel tasks or simultaneous referrals!
Either you have to separate the names of the fields or you have to use the database and the side table and store the data of each user in a separate row, now this table can be a table in the side database or a system table or an array variable Or the grid is inside the process.

https://pmlearning.info
Thanks

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]