Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Dear all,
I want to allow the requesters to cancel their cases if they are not completed. I followed the document here: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Cases/Actions#Cancel

1. In Admin -> Users -> Role: Add the PM_CANCELCASE permission to the user role Operator.
2. Ensure the requester has the Operator role.
3. In the Process designer -> Permission, ensure the user is able to see all participated cases.

However, after completing these steps, I still cannot see the Action > Cancel button with the requester user account.
Here is how I test:
1. Log in with user A account.
2. Create a case, and submit. The case flow to the next user B.
3. In User A -> Participated box, find the case.
4. I can't find the Action -> Cancel button after open the case with User A account.

I am testing under PM 3.4
Did I miss anything?

Thanks!
Hello Artreal,

Your steps are almost all correct except that:
Participated >> case# > don't directly click into the case, won't see the Actions.

Instead, as mentioned by the doc (although not very clear) >> type case# beside "Jump To" >> click Jump To >>
then you can see the Actions >> Cancel. See attached.

Let me know if you still can not find, cheers.
Attachments
pm34-user-cancel-a-case.png
pm34-user-cancel-a-case.png (61.88 KiB) Viewed 7778 times
pm34-jump-to-see-actions-cancel.png
pm34-jump-to-see-actions-cancel.png (31.09 KiB) Viewed 7778 times
Hi Kirkwg,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I realized that my screen was not big enough to show the "Jump To" button.
However, after I clicked Jump To, I have seen an error messages: You have set a Invalid Application Number.

Tried google it, but unable to find a clue. May I have your further suggestion please?

Tks,
artreal
Hi KirkWg,

I am afraid, I still cannot see the Action > cancel button following the Jump To procedure. And below are two screenshots.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.39 KiB) Viewed 7742 times
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (38.26 KiB) Viewed 7742 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (52.5 KiB) Viewed 7740 times
Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (41.19 KiB) Viewed 7737 times
Capture5.JPG
Capture5.JPG (30.1 KiB) Viewed 7737 times
Capture6.JPG
Capture6.JPG (25.2 KiB) Viewed 7736 times
Last edited by artreal on Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi,
I want to check if Principle account belongs to OPERATOR Role, then send me the screenshot for the permissions set up for Operator?
Your jump to page shows no actions, no notes, no information tab etc, quite abnormal....
Hi there,

I searched that Similar error previously encountered, see
https://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic.php?t=713780
UNDEFINED INDEX: OBJECTPERMISSIONS ...

Seems to me our steps or settings are correct so far. As the above ticket mentioned maybe problem occurred during Processmaker installation. One final trial is to export your .pmx the processs file if you could, then I could test it on my system to verify? Other than that I have no clue for what's wrong?
further search, related to your problem, a bug? But you are using v3.4+ should not have this kind of problem, so wired ??
What exact version you have? Will you consider to upgrade it to v3.5+ or even 3.6?
Anyway, let me know what you will prefer?

https://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic.php?t=713838

To fix the bug - workaround:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Bugs_to_fix_when_installing_%26_upgrading#Home_.3E_Participated_doesn.27t_work_in_3.2.2.2B
Hi KirkWg,

It's indeed strange... I tried to import the same file into a different environment, and it worked. The file is exported by Clicking the Designer -> Export Process button. Therefore, all subforms, forms should've already been included.
I also did a quick browse through of the exported XML file, and I can find the dynaforms records in the file.
Do you think there is a compatibility issue here?
The system is 3.4.7 Community.

Best,
artreal
Yes, really strange. At least, when I import your process, I can't view the whole form or nothing seen the two sub-forms. So better find a stable version and test again.

As I am not using any Community edition, so I couldn't give suggestion that which one is more stable. Try to find any latest community version, say any v3.5??

Regarding our steps or config, permissions etc, you do all correct! Good luck..
Hi,
Please add these lines in end of "\workflow\engine\config\env.ini" and then restart your apache service and check jump again:
Code: Select all
display_errors = On
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_WARNING
Also, you can only cancel a case that is in the TODO status and has only one thread, and another case with the same case number in the TODO status and open is not in someone else's hands.

https://pmlearning.info
Thanks

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]