Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By arielmontoya
Hola comunidad, de antemano agradezco su apoyo.

Recientemente comencé a utiliza ProcessMaker, 3.5, todo iba bien cuando solo había un usuario asignado a cada tarea, en este momento tengo asignados grupos a cada una de ellas y tengo el siguiente problema:

Supongamos que tenemos los siguientes usuarios, 2 operadores, 2 aprobadores, 1 gerente.

El operador inicia el caso, entonces un aprobador debe dar su visto bueno, luego solicita la aprobación del gerente y luego este debería regresar al aprobador que ¨aprobó¨ el caso para que cargue documentación adicional y finalmente regresa al operador inicial quien finaliza el flujo ¿Dónde tengo el problema? ahora que hay múltiples usuario dentro de cada tarea, los casos no siempre regresan al usuario que participo, por ejemplo, los casos después de recibir el visto bueno del gerente deberían regresar al aprobador que aprobó el caso, pero esto no siempre es así, en ocasiones el aprobador 1 es quien participo pero al retornar el caso desde gerencia se asigna al aprobador 2.

¿Podrían ilustrarme sobre como solventar esto?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello community, in advance I appreciate your support.

I recently started using ProcessMaker, 3.5, everything was fine when there was only one user assigned to each task, at this moment I have groups assigned to each of them and I have the following problem:

Suppose we have the following users, 2 operators, 2 approvers, 1 manager.

The operator initiates the case, then an approver must give his approval, then request the approval of the manager and then this should return to the approver who ¨approved¨ the case to upload additional documentation and finally returns to the initial operator who ends the flow. Where do I have the problem? Now that there are multiple users within each task, cases do not always return to the user who participated, for example, cases after receiving the approval of the manager should return to the approver who approved the case, but this is not always the case, in Sometimes approver 1 is the one who participated, but when the case is returned from management, it is assigned to approver 2.

Could you enlighten me on how to solve this?
Hi arielmontoya,

Yes, you can use Value Based Assignment where it stores in a variable your approver, and then returns to it, you can investigate it in the following link.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Tasks#Self_Service_Value_Based_Assignment_Example

I hope I have been helpful
Are you also counting on those students who are struggling with their writing projects and are not able to complete academic writing tasks? Now don't have to worry there are many writing services online https://totalassignmenthelp.ae/ that assist students and make their toughest routes less stressful.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]