Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By hwy419
Added this code to a trigger:
Code: Select all
<?php
$login = 'redacted';
$password = 'redacted';
$url = 'redacted';
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "$login:$password");
$result = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);  
echo($result);
Saved it. BAM. Whole machine (AWS ec2 instance) went unresponsive. No SSH. I can get the volume reattached to another instance launched from the same AMI, but I don't even have any idea where to start. Maybe there's a way I can get into the database and delete the trigger?

Thanks for any ideas.
By ayodelebamgboye
Here are a few steps you can take:

Check the system logs: If your instance is running on Linux, you can check the system logs to see if there are any error messages that indicate what caused the issue. You can do this by using the "dmesg" command or by looking at the system logs located in the "/var/log" directory.

Check the application logs: If your application has any logs, you can check them to see if there are any error messages that might indicate what caused the issue.

Use the AWS console: If you're unable to SSH into the machine, you can use the AWS console to check the status of the instance and see if there are any errors or alerts. You can also use the console to access the instance's file system and database.

Also ensure to take a backup of your database before removing the trigger.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]