Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By spryoshi
We are using version 3 and everything was working great till we came back from the Christmas/New Years Break and now the system won't send any emails. I built a test process and it seems to work just fine. But the process in question will not send out any email notifications. We have literally just gone live with this and it's not sending out notifications to the processes. Would it be something to do with the year change? I looked through settings and restarted the server to no effect. It's like it is not even trying to generate the emails at the email log does not show anything. I tested the email settings and it will send out a test message just fine. I have attached the flow. No emails will go out on this process. Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
2021-01-04_14-23-28.jpg
2021-01-04_14-23-28.jpg (67.59 KiB) Viewed 8702 times
By kirkwg
Hi,

I have no idea yet, but mind to show me the "email event properties" From/To see what it looks like?
As before I got similar problem as something wrong on the To: item, anyway....
Cheers,
By spryoshi
I have attached the email event and a picture of one of the custom triggers. Neither will generate an email. All my other processes seem to be functioning just fine with the email notifications. I have even exported and reimported the process to a new process and get the same results. It's very mind-boggling. As stated everything was working perfectly prior to the new year. My next course of action today if I have time is to rebuild the entire process one step at a time to maybe see when it breaks.

Thanks for the assistance.
Attachments
2021-01-06_7-43-47.jpg
2021-01-06_7-43-47.jpg (73.57 KiB) Viewed 8673 times
2021-01-06_7-41-28.jpg
2021-01-06_7-41-28.jpg (80.33 KiB) Viewed 8673 times
By kirkwg
Hi,

As they all look fine for 2 screenshots, sorry that no idea on what was the cause? Check any error message shown on
Admin > Logs > Emails > 'Error' column??

Couldn't help much, sorry^^
By spryoshi
No error messages. It does not even show an entry for a message to be created and sent for that process. My other processes are working fine and showing records just not this one. Just for testing purposes I even created a new basic simple email even but still, it would not create an email or send it.

Thanks for the help. Hopefully, I will have time today to totally recreate it today and see what happens.
I have literally recreated the process fresh with just copying and pasting in the complicated parts and then importing the forms. This did not correct the issue. I also tried deleting everything and putting in just an email event and end task. Still nothing, whatever broke is broke for good. I am going to completely manually recreate everything and see what happens.
I figured it out. It was the đź‘Ť emoji in the email body. Causing it to error out and not create the email. I removed them from all email templates and now it works perfectly.

Thanks for the Help.
By anavid
hello guys

I have a question:

Can the completed process task (for example, the final task) be emailed?
I mean, that
Instead of sending a notification(with email server in process), send a task(like, final task)
I hope I have made my point clear

Thank you & have a good time

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]