Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By ludovicsantaroni
Hello,

I want to insert an entry in a local PM Table with a trigger.

Here is the code I use to do it :

$queryINSERT = "INSERT INTO PMT_RVD_NAT_DI_NUMEROATTRIBUTION (CODESOCIETE,EXERCICE,NUMERO_CHRONO,NUMERO_ATTRIBUTION) VALUES ($SocieteAttribution,$Exercice,$NumeroChrono,$NumeroAttribution)";
executeQuery($queryINSERT);

Variables $SocieteAttribution,$Exercice,$NumeroChrono,$NumeroAttribution are defined in the same trigger.

This part doesn't work. Could you explain me what it's wrong ?

Thanks in advance!
By Ironguts25
Is your syntax correct? Shouldn't you be using single quotes around your variables, like so:

('$SocieteAttribution', '$Exercice', '$NumeroChrono', '$NumeroAttribution')
By JayaChetty
Commonly, the two main platforms, iOS, and Android are holding the entire market portion. Though Android handles the broader domains than iOS, the growth rate is higher on the iOS application. FITA is the best IOS Training Institute in Chennai. The trainers from FITA are Well- Experienced in IOS Training in Chennai.
Web: https://www.fita.in/ios-developer-training-institutes-in-chennai/
By mbadino
ludovicsantaroni wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:04 am Hello,

I want to insert an entry in a local PM Table with a trigger.

Here is the code I use to do it :

$queryINSERT = "INSERT INTO PMT_RVD_NAT_DI_NUMEROATTRIBUTION (CODESOCIETE,EXERCICE,NUMERO_CHRONO,NUMERO_ATTRIBUTION) VALUES ($SocieteAttribution,$Exercice,$NumeroChrono,$NumeroAttribution)";
executeQuery($queryINSERT);

Variables $SocieteAttribution,$Exercice,$NumeroChrono,$NumeroAttribution are defined in the same trigger.

This part doesn't work. Could you explain me what it's wrong ?

Thanks in advance!
HI, I made severals dynaforms with grid variables and string variables, Do you know if it is posible to insert and how grid and global variables in a PM Table? With report table is not so easy ...
By Ironguts25
Ironguts25 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:14 pm Is your syntax correct? Shouldn't you be using single quotes around your variables, like so:

('$SocieteAttribution', '$Exercice', '$NumeroChrono', '$NumeroAttribution')
Please note, single quotes should not be used if the variable is a number.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.5/DynaForm_Control_Properties#Rules_to_Correctly_Create_a_SQL_Query

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]