Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By richvle
I'm modifying the loginStyle.css for 1 of my skins. But the .panel element is inheriting from both the skin's css as well as the bookstrap.min.css file.

Should I be modifying the bootstrap.min.css? It's not easily readable. Or should I be modifying the bootstrap.css file. Both of these files are located outside of the skin's folder.
image001.png
image001.png (27.2 KiB) Viewed 4472 times
By RicardoMG
Hello!

What are you trying to do by modifying the bootstrap files? Do you want to customize the skin of the ProcessMaker or the login of the ProcessMaker?

Best regards, Ricardo.
By richvle
I'm modifying the the skin of the login page of processmaker.
RicardoMG wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:07 pm Hello!

What are you trying to do by modifying the bootstrap files? Do you want to customize the skin of the ProcessMaker or the login of the ProcessMaker?

Best regards, Ricardo.
By RicardoMG
Hello!

Because files are overwritten when ProcessMaker is updated, it would be more efficient to create a custom skin for your application, and then customize the login information. Then you can export the custom skin to a tar file and then import it to a new or updated version of ProcessMaker. you can review this information in the ProcessMaker's documentation in the following link: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.1/Skins

Best regards, Ricardo.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]