Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By manalidhuri
I want to display alert message using javascript, if input document is not uploaded in dynaform.
Is there any solution?

Thanks
By programerboy
Hi,
If you checked the required checkbox of the multipleFile, the form check empty files automatically
But if you want check it with JavaScript a simple code is like this:
Code: Select all
function check_form(){
	var uploadedFiles = [];
	var uploadedFilesCount = $("input[name^='form[multipleFileVar005]']").length/3;
	for(var i=0;i<uploadedFilesCount;i++){
		if(document.getElementsByName('form[multipleFileVar005]['+i+'][appDocUid]').length > 0){
			var temp = [];
			temp[temp.length] = document.getElementsByName('form[multipleFileVar005]['+i+'][appDocUid]')[0].value;
			temp[temp.length] = document.getElementsByName('form[multipleFileVar005]['+i+'][name]')[0].value;
			temp[temp.length] = document.getElementsByName('form[multipleFileVar005]['+i+'][version]')[0].value;
			uploadedFiles.push(temp);
		}
		else
			break;
	}

if(uploadedFiles.length == 0){
		alert('You must upload at least 1 file');
		return;
	}
	else if(uploadedFiles.length > 2){
		alert('You must upload maximum 2 files.');
		return;
	}
}
https://pmlearning.info
Thanks
Last edited by programerboy on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]