Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.

Moderators: ArturoRobles, ArturoRobles

Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By annabellmatt
How to request an upgrade on Delta Airlines? Here we go:
Delta Airlines is known as Delta with its major Airlines of the United States and a legacy carrier. It helps you to provide perfect flight service. If you are Medallion Member of Delta Airlines, you must have to select the upgrade button through which help you can have assistance to get a comfortable flight. In case you have booked an Economy class, you certainly eligible to choose a business class and select the Delta reservation tab where you can find the Delta Comfort+ to make a comfortable journey all the time.

Following are the ways Assisting you to request an upgrade on Delta Airlines:
1. First of all, visit the booking website click on the log-in button and enter the correct email address and password.
2. Click on manage booking tab and enter the relevant flight’s booking ID number and move to the next.
3. Now select the upgrade tab and enter the flight’s information in order to upgrade your economy class easily.
4. You can also upgrade your seat to make your journey excessively comfortable pretty easily.
5. Having done the task, you are required to check your phone to view a message of upgrading Delta Airlines at the end.

If you require the Delta Airlines Reservations process, you should feel free in order to contact the customer representative who will provide you basic advice and help at any time.[/list]
Timeout Not Sending Email

I am confused, but I have setup a self-service as[…]

Hello; In a dynaform (for example: called "Gr[…]

issue with processmaker 3.2

Ok thank you but i have more questions For exam[…]

No, there's nothing wrong in the browser network a[…]