Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By ebryant
Would like to know if it's possible to disable a checkbox when a certain checkbox is selected. For instance; if I were to check Monday in group 1, Tuesday, Wednesday, Peanuts, Milk and Apple will be disabled. If I where to then select Pretzels, Potato Chips, Juice and Banana would be disabled. Only Water and Orange would remain active and if I were to select one of those, the other would then be in active. And if I were to unselect any of the checkboxes the it would enable the corresponding boxes?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
checkgroup.JPG
checkgroup.JPG (20.63 KiB) Viewed 3591 times
By dan123dan
Hi.

In order to hide a checkbox of your checkgroup, you should make a function in JavaScript after that you're going to need to use the setValue() method.

The setValue() method can be used to mark checkboxes in a checkgroup. SetValue() takes an array of the checkbox values to mark in the checkgroup.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]