Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello Amos,

I am trying to execute a trigger using the Webservice and the executeTrigger function.
I am using the webservice, because I would like to execute a trigger within a different case.
This does not work and I get back an error message from the function : "The row ', 2' in table AppDelegation doesn't exist!"

As this didn't work, I have simplified the challenge and I have set up a test-process, in which I am trying to do this
within the current case (to make it a bit easier).

After task1 (after routing) a trigger is fired named "execute Trigger using Webservice" which should execute another trigger
named "triggerToBeExecuted". This trigger just sets the dynaform variable "checkTriggerExecution" to "success: trigger has been excecuted".

After the trigger has been fired (after routing), again the following error message is given back from the function:
"The row ', 2' in table AppDelegation doesn't exist!"

Interestingly it says ', 2' does not exist --> it states a comma! Of course there is not an entry in the APP_DELEGATION table
having DEL_INDEX = ', 2'

We are using 3.3.2-community edition release/3.3.2.c1f6571.

Could you please have a look for me?

Thank you for your support.

Kind Regards,

Oliver
Attachments
(35.21 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
Oliver,
The problem is that the Dev team decided to remove the ability to login to web services using the hashed password because they deemed it a security threat, and it looks like the Documentation team wasn't informed, so the wiki is out-of-date.

Here is what you need to do:
Code: Select all
$ws = new WsBase();  
$ret = $ws->executeTrigger($userId, $caseId, $triggerId, $delIndex) 
For more info, see the code in workflow/engine/classes/WsBase.php
What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]

Erectile Dysfunction, commonly known as impotence,[…]