Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Dear Amos,
I have my own external application. I want to use the address of my application in dynaforms (ifram). I do not like to use another platforms like wamp or xampp. Is it possible put my sample application in PM ? (I can not write plugin, because I do not have linux).
Another question is that if I want to upgrade PM from 3.2.3 to 4, firstly I have to upgrade it to 3.3.x and then 4 or not? (Can I migrate from 3.2.3 to PM 4 directly?)
Thanks in advance
mohamad wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:23 pm I have my own external application. I want to use the address of my application in dynaforms (ifram). I do not like to use another platforms like wamp or xampp. Is it possible put my sample application in PM ? (I can not write plugin, because I do not have linux).
You can add a panel to your Dynaform and then in the properties of the panel, you can set the content of the panel so it opens your application in an <iframe> like this:
<iframe src="http://example.com/path/to/your/application" width="99%">
mohamad wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:23 pm Another question is that if I want to upgrade PM from 3.2.3 to 4, firstly I have to upgrade it to 3.3.x and then 4 or not? (Can I migrate from 3.2.3 to PM 4 directly?)
PM 4 is still in alpha and not ready to be used in production.
Maybe in a year or so we will have a tool to upgrade processes from PM 3 to PM 4, but we don't have any upgrade tools right now.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]