Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By Nikakhtar
Is there a way to reuse the database settings or load the database access method like executeQuery in my classes?

I've placed my class in the engine/classes/ folder, I'm loading it in the triggers with G::LoadClass(). In the trigger I would like to do something like:
Code: Select all
G::LoadClass('MyUtilsClass');
@@sometextfield = MyUtilsClass::getSupportDataFromCustomDatabaseField(<connection uid?>);
technically i need to know that what is the root directory to start from for INCLUDE '' statements in classes which is placed everywhere...
By amosbatto
If you want to use the executeQuery() function, you need to load the workflow/engine/classes/class.pmFunctions.php file like this:
G::LoadClass('pmFunctions');
$db = '1234567890abcdef1234567890abcdef'; //set to ID of database connection
$result = executeQuery("SELECT CLIENT_ID, CLIENT_NAME FROM CLIENTS");
$firstClient = $result[1]['CLIENT_NAME'];
If you add the file workflow/engine/classes/class.MyUtilsClass.php, then you can load it this way in your trigger:
G::LoadClass('MyUtilsClass');
@@sometextfield = MyUtilsClass::getSupportDataFromCustomDatabaseField(<connection uid?>);

Note: The recommended way to do this is to create a plugin with the PMFunction class. The advantage of creating a plugin is that it doesn't get overwritten each time you upgrade ProcessMaker.
By Nikakhtar
tnx but i did the same as what u told and it gives me "Something went wrong"...
all the functions in my class file are okay, and work in triggers...
i placed my class file in "workflow/engine/classes/class.methods.php"
<?php 
G::LoadClass('pmFunctions');
class methods{
function Insert_into_form($Form_Id, $Requester_Id, $Requester_Department, $Submit_Date)
  {
    $db = '5151137655ccd90d78d7310084434072';
    $sql = "INSERT INTO `form`(`Id`, `Requester_Id`, `Requester_Department`, `Submit_Date`) VALUES ('$Form_Id', '$Requester_Id', '$Requster_Department', '$Submit_Date')";
    executeQuery($sql, $db);
  }
}
?>
then i added "G::LoadClass('methods');" in trigger.
and then added methods::Insert_into_form(@@Form_Id, @@USER_LOGGED, @@Requester_Department, @@Submit_Date); in the same trigger...
are u sure when i add G::LoadClass('pmFunctions'); in my class file, my class can find Gulliver G class??
By amosbatto
It looks like they screwed up G::LoadClass() when they changed to Laravel in PM 3.2.2 and later.

This worked for me. I created the file workflow/engine/classes/class.myCode.php with this content:
<?php

class MyCode {
	public function MyFunction() {
		$g = new G();
		$g->loadClass('pmFunctions');

$aUsers = executeQuery("SELECT USR_UID, USR_USERNAME FROM USERS");
		return $aUsers;
	}
}
Then in my trigger in a process, I used this code:
require_once "classes/class.myCode.php";

$mC = new MyCode();
@=users = $mC->myFunction();
PS: If you are executing this in a trigger, then you should avoid anything that throws a warning in recent versions of PHP, because PM is configured to throw errors for warnings in triggers.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]