Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By abadri
Hello,
I am working on a project where I am using REST API to create cases in ProcessMaker. So far, I can create cases successfully using the endpoint “'(URL)/api/1.0/workflow/cases/impersonate'”.
Using REST API, cases are created with the status “DRAFT” and the user can find his assigned case in Draft section. Once the user validate the form, the case is assigned to another user and the status is then changed to ‘TO_DO’.
Can I create cases (Using REST API) to create cases with status ‘TO_DO’ so that the first user in the workflow can find his cases inbox section?
Thank you
Hi,

Thank you for you feedback.

For your information, i am using a cloud version of ProcessMaker, and i don't the permission to install the extraRest plugin.

Can we implement a trigger, once the case is created by calling REST API, the trigger will be executed in PM side to change the status

Can we implement this scenario? if yes, how can i implement this?

Kind Regards.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I have some questions:
I can create the case using API Endpoint, is it possible to do the following approach:
Create a trigger using your code
Execute the trigger once the case is created as illustrated in the attached file.
If it is possible, what changed can be made on your code to change the case status?
Kind Regards
Attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (59.29 KiB) Viewed 4744 times

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]