Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.

Moderator: amosbatto

Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi guys
When i try to connect to a SQL-server database using the following lines in a trigger, an exception occurred and the message i got in the catch is : wrapped: No driver has been registered to handle connection type
Code: Select all
$db = "<id of db>";
$query = "<select some thing from db>";
try{
	$result = executeQuery($query,$db);
	$aaa = $result[1]['<my desired column>']; 
}
catch(Exception $e) {
	die ($e->getMessage());
}
Im using process maker 6.3.6 (installed it using Bitnami installer) with php 7.1 on a windows server 2016 and use sqlsrv library for connecting to a sql server 2017 database (I've already created the connection in process maker)

I can read and write to some other databases successfully but for that specific database it always goes through exception.

I also test the connection to this database in another instance of process maker which is version 6.3.4 too but i installed it manually by php 5.6 on a windows server 2016 but used php_dblib library instead of sqlsrv but surprisingly every thing was ok there !!! ( no exception occurred in this case )

So whats the problem for ?
When you say ProcessMaker "6.3.6," are you talking about version 3.3.6?

I've never tried to use sqlsrv with a Bitnami installation. I will have to test it. We have instructions for installing sqlsrv in Linux on the wiki, which I know will work.

It is generally a bad idea to use Bitnami, because you can't upgrade it. It is only good for testing, but don't ever use it for production.
Task doesnt have any users.

The first problem is that you need to use = = in[…]

Just guide me to implement this?

Hi, I have a text control (rfq_segment) and I wan[…]

Genial!!! gracias. :D i need to translate an[…]