Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By medoman
Hello Dear friends
i have a case number that i can not find in the app_cash_view table, the top management need this case history immediately and i dont know where to find it, please help
By amosbatto
All cases should be listed in the APPLICATION and APP_CACHE_VIEW tables in the database. If you called the PMFDeleteCase() function in a trigger or selected a process and clicked on the "Delete All Cases" button, then you might have deleted the case from the database.
By medoman
amosbatto wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:26 pm If a Web Entry form wasn't submitted properly, then the case isn't created.
in my situation i have cases counter up to 6000 and i'm searching for case number 1352
By amosbatto
If you don't see the case in the APPLICATION table, then the case doesn't exist in your database.

If you deleted the case, then do you have a backup of your database from before you deleted the case?

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]

BC. Game Clone Script is a ready-made software sol[…]

A cryptocurrency exchange script is essentially pr[…]