Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By huuanh2811
Dear All,

Am working on a process which is exactly same like email.

Process contains only two tasks. Compose mail task and Read mail task (Parallel Marker Type Task and which value based assignment with Array type variable is).

DynaForm contains only two fields Subject & Body (for testing purpose only later I will have more fields).

The scenario is like this. User A starts new case (Compose mail task) and selects the users to be assigned (Example User B, C & D) to the next task (Read Mail task). Trigger will fire before assignment and sets the selected user ids in an array variable which will be used to assign next task.
All the 3 users (B, C & D) received tasks and shows in their respective inboxes. Now User C opens the task from Inbox and selects 2 users (E & F) to send.

Here is the issue. When the new tasks created for Users E & F other all previous tasks (For User B & D) which were still in inboxes are getting deleted.

I have attached my process. Please suggest a solution to fix it. If this issue is not resolved then I have to look for an alternative BPM solution which is a very big change for me.

Thanks & Regards
Jaheer
Last edited by huuanh2811 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]