Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By amithatle123
Hello everyone,

Processmaker --> Processmaker 3.3.6 - community

I have one workflow that has several groups for example group officer and group supervisor.

What I want to do ? So, I want that the user of group officer can only reassign the cases of group officer and cannot see the cases of the group supervisor. Furthermore, for the user of group supervisor , he can only reassign the cases of c group supervisor and cannot visualize the cases of the group officer.

I now that we must give the group users reassign permissions and put the group users in supervisor, but if I do that, the group users can reassign all cases and can visualize the cases of each group. So, this is not my solution that I am looking for :(

Can someone help me, please ?

I will appreciate all help :)

Thanks
Amit
By amosbatto
Amit, There is no easy way to restrict viewing and reassigning cases to particular users. The PM_ALLCASES permission will show you all the cases in the workspace and PM_REASSIGNCASES is for reassigning all cases. If you make the user a Process Supervisor, then he can see and reassign all the cases from the process.

You can create a separate process for finding cases and reassigning cases. See this example of a form to find cases:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Form_ ... _for_cases
You can modify the SQL queries in this form to only display cases where the members of a particular group has participated in the cases.
Then, you can add an option to the form to reassign the cases.

Are you a PHP programmer? I can create a sample process to show you the basic idea, but you will need to modify the code to work for your groups. Do you want this?

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]