Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By maabik
Hello,
When the skins are created, they should be associated by workspaces.

I created a new skin to be used by a specific process, is this option possible? if yes, how can i do it?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.
Kind regards
By amosbatto
If you just want to change the skin for your Dynaforms, then you can add this code the JavaScript to all the Dynaforms in your process:
Code: Select all
if (location.indexOf("/standard_skin/") != -1) {
   location = location.replace("/standard_skin/", "/process_skin/");
}
Then, you are going to have to add this JavaScript code to the first dynaform in your other processes:
Code: Select all
if (location.indexOf("/process_skin/") != -1) {
   location = location.replace("/process_skin/", "/standard_skin/");
}
If you want your skin to change the appearance of the top level menu bar, which is in another frame, then there is no way to do that, because changing the URL of top.location will reload every frame below it and you will lose the frame where you are working on the case.
The only solution is to use JavaScript in your Dynaforms to make the changes that you want in the topmost frame. In fact, I think that the best solution is to just use JavaScript to make the changes that you want. What changes are you trying to make? Maybe I can suggest the JavaScript to make those changes.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]