Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
We have more than 10 000 cases and I'm using the API to get all cases. The problem is that the request seems really long (35-45 seconds) to even execute. Even if I put a limit of 10 results sometimes.
I'm using the /cases/advanced-search?limit=(number) endpoint.

I'm using PHP with curl. I have no problem parsing the data after, it's really fast but executing the request kills it for me. Any advice on anything to speed up this request or another endpoint that gives all the data of the cases ?

(I can't load dynamically the request right now, I need to load it all at once).

Thanks
Your best option is to write code to directly query the APP_CACHE_VIEW table in the database. See this PHP tutorial:
https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/ph ... able-data/

Another option is to install my extraRest plugin and modify the source code of the GET extrarest/sql endpoint to query the APP_CACHE_VIEW table. See:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Extra ... rest.2Fsql
I managed to do a bigger query in MySQL to get all cases even if there are multiple open steps in the case, thanks !! :
Code: Select all
SELECT ACV.APP_UID,ACV.APP_NUMBER,ACV.APP_STATUS,ACV.APP_TITLE,ACV.APP_PRO_TITLE,ACV.APP_TAS_TITLE,
        ACV.APP_CURRENT_USER,ACV.DEL_PRIORITY,ACV.APP_UPDATE_DATE,ACV.USR_UID,A.APP_INIT_USER,ACV.DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV
INNER JOIN (
    SELECT APP_UID, MAX(DEL_INDEX) MAX_INDEX
    FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW
    GROUP BY APP_UID
) MAX_CACHE_VIEW ON ACV.APP_UID = MAX_CACHE_VIEW.APP_UID AND ACV.DEL_INDEX = MAX_CACHE_VIEW.MAX_INDEX
INNER JOIN APPLICATION A ON A.APP_UID=ACV.APP_UID
WHERE
CASE
	WHEN ACV.APP_STATUS='TO_DO' THEN ACV.DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN'
    WHEN ACV.APP_STATUS<>'TO_DO' THEN ACV.DEL_THREAD_STATUS='CLOSED'
END
UNION
SELECT ACV.APP_UID,ACV.APP_NUMBER,ACV.APP_STATUS,ACV.APP_TITLE,ACV.APP_PRO_TITLE,ACV.APP_TAS_TITLE,
        ACV.APP_CURRENT_USER,ACV.DEL_PRIORITY,ACV.APP_UPDATE_DATE,ACV.USR_UID,A.APP_INIT_USER,ACV.DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV
INNER JOIN APPLICATION A ON A.APP_UID=ACV.APP_UID
WHERE ACV.DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN'

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]