Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
HI,
I am using processmaker-3.3.6-1 version and I am trying alot to change the header background color. I had change the logo and want to match the background colour of logo and header. So please let me know is there any way to do it.
Attachments
header.PNG
header.PNG (23.37 KiB) Viewed 6329 times
Edit your workflow/engine/skinEngine/neoclassic/layout.html file and change line 14 from:
<td id="pm_header" valign="top" {if $user_logged neq '' or $tracker neq ''}style="border-bottom:1px solid #e7e7e7;"{/if}>
To:
<td id="pm_header" valign="top" {if $user_logged neq '' or $tracker neq ''}style="background-color: purple; border-bottom:1px solid #e7e7e7;"{/if}>

Where "purple" is the color that you want.

You can also create a custom skin which has your own layout.html file.
How to change the Menu hover color?
And also, I want to do something interesting.
Let say, A visitor is viewing this macerator toilet page https://bestflushingtoilet.org/best-mac ... y-upflush/. This page has added "Other" menu. When a visitor visits that toilet page, this "Other" menu color will be automatically red. Is it possible?
Last edited by Elookee on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]