Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I want to be able, from a button in a Dynaform, to hide or show the Tree Panel on the left side of the screen which is used to show the 'New Case','Inbox', etc.

Is it possible to call a function directly from the Dynaform's JS to hide that ?

I know there's a button for that but when it disappears, it's not really easy to get it back and if possible, I would like to hide it only in this process.

EDIT: Got it working with:
Code: Select all
top.frames['casesFrame'].document.getElementById("menuTreePanel").style.display = "none";
If I do this on button click, it hides correctly but the dynaform doesn't enlarge to fit the screen. Is there any way to refit the dynaform to fill the screen blank?

Thanks
Attachments
menu2.PNG
menu2.PNG (26.42 KiB) Viewed 4498 times
amosbatto wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:26 pm I added a page to the pmusers.com wiki to explain this:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Show_and_Hide_the_menu_tree_panel
That post got deleted a while ago and never got restored.
Anyone have got this working and care to share how to do it?

Thx!

Later edit:
I somehow made it hide on loading but i don't think is the optimal way to do it:
Code: Select all
var collMenu = top.frames['casesFrame'].document.getElementById("menuTreePanel-xcollapsed")
if (!collMenu || collMenu.style.display == "none") {
    $("#menuTreePanel div.x-tool-collapse-west", top.frames['casesFrame'].document).click();
}
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]