Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello Experts.
I studied some posts in forum about making plugin in windows. One of them is this link
https://jemiris.blogspot.com/2017/05/to ... ws-for.htm
In above post and in the first step, it was mentioned that:
C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.1-1\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine>gulliver-win.bat new-plugin deleteCases
using DSN Connection
The plugin deleteCases exists in this file C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.1-1\apps\pr
ocessmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\plugins\deleteCases\class.deleteCases.php
I can not understand this exactly? I would be appreciated if you explain this in more details.
Best Regards
Do you have ProcessMaker Bitnami installed in Windows?

If so, open a terminal (which is called a "Command Prompt" in Windows) and enter these two commands in the terminal:

cd C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.X.X-1\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine
gulliver-win.bat new-plugin deleteCases

Then, answer the questions on the screen to create the plugin.

After you create the plugin, you need to copy its files into the directory:
C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.X.X-1\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\plugins\

Then, you need to edit the following plugin file:
C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.X.X-1\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\plugins\deleteCases\class.deleteCases.php
Thanks for your consideration and time.
Yes, I use Bitnami in Windows7. However, I installed it in this location
D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine
According to your method, I entered the following commands
cd D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine
After that, I entered this command:
I faced with this error:
The system can not find the path specified
I was wondering if you could help me to tackle my problem.
Kind Regards
Mohamad,
You need to edit your D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\gulliver-win.bat file with a plain text editor.

Change these lines from:
Code: Select all
SET PHP_PATH="%dirname%..\..\..\php"
SET PHP_BIN="%dirname%..\..\..\php\php.exe"
SET GULLIVER_PATH="%dirname%..\..\gulliver"
SET GULLIVER_BIN="%dirname%..\..\gulliver\bin\gulliver"
To:
SET PHP_PATH="D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\php"
SET PHP_BIN="D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\php\php.exe"
SET GULLIVER_PATH="D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\gulliver"
SET GULLIVER_BIN="D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\gulliver\bin\gulliver"
Does it work now?
Yes, You've been very very helpful. Thanks a lot for your consideration and time.
After answering the questions, I moved the folder to the following path:
D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\plugins ( I have the pluginname.php and plugin floder). When I refresh the plugin manager, there is nothing!
How can I import the plugin and enable it?
Looking forward to your valuable comments!
Best Regards
If you compress your plugin files in ZIP and post them here, I will look at them to see if there are any errors.

PS: The only tested method is to create plugins in a Linux manual install, so what you are doing is an experiment.
Thank you very much Dear Amosbatto.
So, you believe that making plugins in windows is not possible? According to wiki.processmaker.com, Plugins cannot be created on Windows servers, because Windows does not support symbolic links.
However, I read in forum, it is possible and I remember you were surprised about it.
I'm using the plugin which is available in the following link in order to be sure about creating plugins in windows. If it is not possible, I have no other solution to install Linux.
https://jemiris.blogspot.com/2017/05/to ... s-for.html
Kind Regards
Attachments
(20.52 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
Mohamad, Here is what you need to do to make your plugin work.

In your deleteCases.php file, change from:
$oPluginRegistry = &PMPluginRegistry::getSingleton();
To:
$oPluginRegistry = PMPluginRegistry::getSingleton();
Also change from:
    $this->sSetupPage      = "setup";
To:
    $this->sSetupPage      = "";

Now it should work:
deleteCasesPluginWorking.png
deleteCasesPluginWorking.png (44.39 KiB) Viewed 6279 times
Dear Amosbatto,
I'm deeply grateful for your answer.
I can not see the plugin, yet. I did whatever you mentioned. I also tested it in another computer. However, it does not work, yet. Again, I explain whatever I did:
1) I entered the following commands in cmd
cd D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine
2) I answered the questions
3) I put the plugins file in the below path:
D:\processmaker64-2\ProcessMaker3.4\new-processmaker\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\plugins
4) I changed deleteCases.php file according to your method.
At the moment, there is no thing in Admin/Plugin to enable it!
Looking forward to your valuable comments.
Kind Regards
Attachments
(20.65 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (39 KiB) Viewed 6268 times
I just tried it in ProcessMaker 3.3.0 Bitnami in Windows Server 2016 and the plugin works. I have put the files in a tar file that you can import as a plugin:
(72 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
In your installation, delete the workflow\engine\plugin\deleteCases.php file and the workflow\engine\plugin\deleteCase directory.

Then, in ProcessMaker go to Admin > Plugins > Plugin Manager and click on Import. After you import the plugin, you need to select it and click on Enable.
Dear Amos, Thanks for your great support and detailed answers.
Anyway, it sounds creating plugins in windows is not reasonable attempt. I want to use Cali Linux on my USB in order to create the plugins, and according to my searches, it is possible to install software on it.
Is it possible to install bitnami processmaker linux in this condition? (Kanli linux on the usb?)
I just want it to create the plugins. I was not successful to create plugins in windows in spite of obeying your methods step by step.
I was wondering if you advise me for this
Kind Regards.
The plugin file that I gave you works in my installation. Do you see any errors when you import it?
Try generating a simple plugin where you answer N (no) to all the questions and see if you can import it.

Installation in Kali (which is based on Debian Testing) will be tricky if you aren't familiar with Linux.

I recommend that you install VirtualBox in Windows and then install Debian 9 and ProcessMaker inside it.
See: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Proce ... stallation
Dear Amosbatto, I'm deeply grateful for your kind reply.
Your plugin is correct, but I could not create plugin in windows, according to your steps. At the moment, it is not important for me, because, PM is recommended to create the plugin by linux.
I benefited from your advice, and I managed to install VirtualBox, and after that, I installed Debian9 on it. You gave me a link to install PM on it, it is Manual way. Can I install bitnami on it or I have to install manual way to install PM?
Looking forward to your comments.
Kind Regards
I recommend doing a manual install, because manual installs can be upgraded. Bitnami installs can't be upgraded (except by transferring the workspace to a manual install).

If the deleteCases.tar file that I gave you works, then you can decompress the files and edit them to create your plugin. You can use Windows for the rest of the development.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]