Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By amosbatto
Vysakh wrote:Could you please tell me the maximum number of IP's which can be log in to the same USER ?
There is no limit. Computers located at 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2, 192.168.0.3 and 192.168.0.4 can all login as user "joe" at the same time.
By Vysakh
But I am getting an error

Run time Exception Unable to execute INSERT Statement. [wrapped: Could not execute update [Native Error: Duplicate entry

please tell me why I am getting this error.
By amosbatto
Where were you in ProcessMaker and what were you doing when that error message appeared?

Your error message is cut off. Can you post the full error message? It should tell you which database table is causing the problem.

I suspect your problem is that you opened multiple cases at the same time in the same web browser or you logged in with two or more users in the same web browser at the same time.

Inside a web browser, only one user can be logged in at a time and only one case should be opened at a time inside that web browser. If you want to work on two cases at the same time in the same computer, you should open the first case in one web browser (like Firefox), and the other case in another web browser (like Chrome). You also have to use two different web browsers if you have two different users logged at the same time in the same computer.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]