Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By DavinPore05
Hi

I am new in the processmaker. I would like to know how to auto populate the current date and time from the server to the text field.
By amosbatto
You can change the appearance by changing the CSS definitions in your skin.
What exactly are you trying to change?

Here are the important files:
workflow/public_html/lib/pmdynaform/build/js/PMDynaform.js
workflow/engine/classes/model/Dynaform.php
By DavinPore05
Seeking for your kind assistance. I created a table using the SQL Editor and insert a data on it. However it did appear on the drop down list
By amosbatto
DavinPore05 wrote:Seeking for your kind assistance. I created a table using the SQL Editor and insert a data on it. However it did appear on the drop down list
What "drop down list"?
If you are talking about the list of Database Connections, you need to create a Database Connection to the database.
If you want it to appear in the list of PM Tables, then you need to add it to the ADDITIONAL_TABLES table in the database. (If you need to know the values to put in that table, then generate a PM table inside ProcessMaker so you have an example to study.)

If you are talking about populating a dropdown field in a Dynaform field, you can either use an SQL query or a case variable by setting the "datasource" property to the "Array Variable". See: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/DynaF ... Datasource
By DavinPore05
I have already created a table with a data on it using the an SQL command and i try to use the table on my drop down but the data doesn't show.
By DavinPore05
Hi

Encounter this error Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes) in /opt/processmaker3_3_2/gulliver/system/class.g.php on line 3422 upon trying to use the table that I created in the dropdown
By DavinPore05
Hi
Seeking for your kind assistance i tried your suggestion pertains on showing the current date on the textbox. In my case it didn't show. I use this code.

if (empty(@@currentDate)) {
@@currentDate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
By DavinPore05
amosbatto wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:02 am Create a Dynaform with a text field whose variable is "currentTime".

Then, create a trigger in the same process with the following code:
Code: Select all
if (empty(@@currentTime)) {
   @@currentTime = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
}
Set this trigger to fire before the Dynaform.

I try to follow your code but it doesn't work on my end.
By amosbatto
DavinPore05 wrote:
amosbatto wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:02 am Create a Dynaform with a text field whose variable is "currentTime".

Then, create a trigger in the same process with the following code:
Code: Select all
if (empty(@@currentTime)) {
 @@currentTime = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
}
Set this trigger to fire before the Dynaform.

I try to follow your code but it doesn't work on my end.
Attached is a process which shows how to do it:
(25.82 KiB) Downloaded 207 times

Also, you can set the "initial selection date" property to "day" in a datetime field.
By amosbatto
Please create new topics to ask your other questions. It is very hard for people to search for answers when there are unrelated questions in the same thread.

Hi Buddy, Although, there are lots of solution yo[…]

🚀 Kaçırmayın! Dinamik kripto endüstris[…]

Are you thinking of joining the exciting world of […]

I started betting on sports at https://ggbet.co.uk[…]