Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By Jstech
I cannot export one of my processes. I get the following?
System Exception
RuntimeExecption
Error, Couldn't find requested file: Approval-7.pmx
At require_once() in /opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs/workflow/public_html/sysGeneric.php line 1030
At include() in /opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs/workflow/public_html/app.php line 61

Note: the number in the filename increments with every attempt.

All other exports work fine.
By amosbatto
What version of PM are you using?

Open your file /opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs/workflow/public_html/sysGeneric.php with a plain text editor (like Notepad++) and change line 1030 from:
Code: Select all
     require_once $phpFile;
To:
Code: Select all
    throw new Exception("File: $phpFile");
    require_once $phpFile;
Then try to export again and you should see the path of the file that it can't open. Then check if the file exists on your ProcessMaker Server. Then, undo the changes that you made in the code.

If the file doesn't exist, then something must have prevented the file from being created. The only solution that I know is to keep deleting parts of your process until you discover what part is preventing it from exporting. Start by deleting any database connections.

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]

Do you want a quick way to delete passwords from P[…]

Try the CloudMigration PST Converter to convert […]

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]