Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By programerboy
Hi,

I checked this link: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Double_Connection

1 . I want to know if this feature is available in the public version of the app either?
2. Also, by applying these settings and using it, all the select queries from the slave database are done (even the select queries in the triggers)?
3. And do other insert, update, delete queries run on the master database?

Thanks
By amosbatto
programerboy wrote:I checked this link: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Double_Connection

1 . I want to know if this feature is available in the public version of the app either?
It is not available in the Community Edition. I'm not sure whether it is included in the Standard, Corporate or Enterprise editions or you have to buy it as separate package. It doesn't appear to be included in the standard editions, but they probably forgot to include it on the wiki page. You will have to talk to ProcessMaker Sales if you want to test it. If you decide to buy it, you can usually negotiate a special deal if you only want a single plugin.
programerboy wrote:2. Also, by applying these settings and using it, all the select queries from the slave database are done (even the select queries in the triggers)?
From the description on the wiki, all SELECT statements should go to the slave database, but I haven't tried it. If you want to direct the queries to your master or slave database, you can create Database Connections to both databases and then you can use the ID of the Database Connection as the second parameter in the executeQuery() function to select which database you want to use.
programerboy wrote:3. And do other insert, update, delete queries run on the master database?
Yes, that is what should happen, but I haven't tried it.

If you want someone to test this for you, please call or email ProcessMaker Sales, and ask for a free Trial of this plugin and add your questions. (We have Presales Engineers who answer these questions about Enterprise plugins.)
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]