Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By masheo
Hello,

I have a process I am trying to create but I am getting stuck. I want users to complete a dynaform and based on their selections it is then routed to the appropriate approvers.

The problem I have at the moment is the user completes the form and presses submit it then goes to our admin team who then have to hit the submit button again for the process to continue it will then hit the gateway and route to the appropriate approver. I would like for the user to hit the submit button and it then goes onto the gateway for routing.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Routing.JPG
Routing.JPG (18.33 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
By amosbatto
I'm not sure why your admin team has to submit it. Based on your process map, the user should submit the Dynaform, then click on the "Continue" button to end the task and then it goes to the gateway and should appear in the approvers' inbox.

However, if you want to skip clicking on the "Continue" button, then set the following trigger to execute before assignment in your "Request Account" task:
Code: Select all
PMFDerivateCase(@@APPLICATION, @%INDEX);

header("Location: casesListExtJsRedirector");
die();
Here is a sample process that uses this trigger:
(47.13 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]