Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hey,
I am Using ProcessMaker 3.2.2 Community Version,
I want to display only Checked Columns in inbox In Case list in Homepage.
So i uncheck the columns and it works fine even after refresh in Chrome.Changes do remain(Columns that are unchecked are not visible).

But same thing When I do in Internet Explorer,the Changes does not remain,All the columns get checked back and all the columns are visible.

Please let me know if there is any solution to hide those columns in Internet Explorer.

Thank You
This looks like a bug in Ext.js, which is probably caused because the version 3.4.0 which we are using is old and was released before IE 11. I doubt that Ext.js will be upgraded, since we are going to retire it in ProcessMaker 4.0.

You should register a bug report and post a link to your report here. If enough clients point out problems, they may decide to upgrade Ext.js. Version 4.0 won't use Ext.js, so this won't be a problem in the future.

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]