Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By testmail
I want to run the processmaker on the server so that it can be retrieved from ip address to skip the login so that the general user can use it. What should I do.
By amosbatto
ProcessMaker doesn't allow you to enter the program without a login.
You can start new cases using Web Entry without logging in. You can also allow external users to follow cases using the Case Tracker.

If you really don't want to login, you can create a new user with the username "anonymous" and the password "p4sSw0rD".
Then, edit the source code of the workflow/engine/xmlform/login/loginpm3.html file with a plain text editor and change lines 37-39 from:
Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript">
    try {literal}{{/literal} dynaformSetFocus();}catch(e){literal}{{/literal}}
</script>
To:
Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript">
    try {literal}{{/literal} dynaformSetFocus();}catch(e){literal}{{/literal}}
    document.getElementById("form[USR_USERNAME]").value="anonymous";
    document.getElementById("form[USR_PASSWORD_MASK]").value="p4sSw0rD";
    {literal} setTimeout( function() { document.getElementById("form[BSUBMIT]").click(); }, 4000); {/literal}
</script>
This will automatically login the user as "anonymous" after 4 seconds. If you don't want a 4 second delay, then change 4000 to 0.

If you are a programmer, then you can create your own interface in a web page which logs in automatically and uses web services or REST to get the information to display on your web page.

You can also use web services to obtain the session ID and attach that session ID to the URL to bypass the login screen. See: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Proce ... atic_Login

If you want to do the same thing using REST instead of web services, then you will need to install my extraRest plugin and use the extrarest/session-id endpoint.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]