Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By richvle
Hi, I have a subform that will show certain controls depending on the parent form. My parent form has the subform attached. I'm trying to control which subform controls are shown, depending on the parent form's name. So for example, if the parent Dynaform is called "Summary Form", I want to show the subform's control for phone number. If the parent Dynaform is something else, then don't show it. Any idea on a good approach?

On the Summary Form, I tried to do this by creating a hidden control called "SummaryDynaformFlag" and tried to set it to TRUE if the Summary Form's name is "Summary Form" (having trouble getting the current form's name). And then on the subform, I have JavaScript that will change the visibility of the controls, depending on if the SummaryDynaformFlag is TRUE or FALSE.
Last edited by richvle on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]