Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By higgledy
I have a task that does nothing, it is just there as a visual queue for the reader. I just want the workflow to pass thru this task to the next task without any delay. If I mark the task type as "Empty Task" Will this accomplish what I want? Thanks.
By amosbatto
You can skip a task by right clicking on it and selecting Task Type > Script Task in the context menu. Then, ProcessMaker will automatically skip the task.
automaticallySkiTask.png
automaticallySkiTask.png (14.04 KiB) Viewed 2842 times
If you don't want to use a script task, then you can skip the next task in the process by creating the following trigger:
Code: Select all
$caseId = @@APPLICATION;
$sql = "SELECT * FROM APP_DELEGATION WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' ORDER BY DEL_INDEX DESC";
$aTasks = executeQuery($sql);

$g = new G();
$g->sessionVarSave();
PMFDerivateCase(@@APPLICATION, $aTasks[1]['DEL_INDEX'], false, $aTasks[1]['USR_UID']);     
$g->sessionVarRestore();
//redirect back to the cases list:
header("location: casesListExtJsRedirector");
die();
Set this trigger to fire After Routing in the previous task (which in this example is "Task 1").

See:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=713218

Thanks for the link, amosbatto! I was searching fo[…]

Hello Please can you help me with the place where […]

Hi there, I have 3.5.7, 3.8.1 and 3.8.2 versi[…]

AI bot development involves creating intelligent b[…]