Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello,

I've been struggling with the VBA for some time. I got the process to work by using sel-service VBA instead only VBA. But now, I need to implement it in another process and none is working!
I wanted the "Service@Division" to be launched synchronously for every row in one grid. For each row I have a different user to perform next task. ideally, I wanted to launch on the loop (where it is the scipt task "Increment counter") one case for every grid row. Did not work. So, I introduced the Parallel task "Notify divisions" to have the variable used for assignment previouslly filled on a dynaform. But it is not working either! i got the error attached.
Please, find the master and sub-process attached, also.
Thank you.
Attachments
error_pm.PNG
error_pm.PNG (10.39 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
(274.04 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
(432.24 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
Hi,
I tried with a complete new process and sub-process and the VBA worked.
I also changed the Parallel Task to a regular one, and it doesn't work either.
If i change the assignment of the 1st task on sub-process to any other it works.
The issue is with the VBA. But I can't figure out what? I validated everything (PM3.2.1, MySQl 5.5.61, PHP 5.5.37).
Thanks.

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]