Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By denverloo
Hi there,

I need help from the expert here, I'm creating a form with a Grid that allow user to choose which item to buy and fill in the correct amount to purchase the item. for example, a fruit grid column consist of apple, orange, watermelon and pineapple. With the chosen fruits of single row or more and the amount fill in another column in the fruit grid.

Then i have a PM Table named FRUIT BUDGET which already filled with the mentioned fruit above with another field name called budgeted. Now how am i going to compare the selective grids result by fruit and amount to pm table, the selected result for eg: apple, watermelon and pineapple will compare with PM table and then update this 3 fruit categories with the total amount spent. Appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]